SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense
Discoloration Defense is a layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks. Formulated with 3% tranexamic acid, 1% kojic acid, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this latest-generation formula improves the appearance of skin discoloration, brightens skin, and evens skin tone in as early as 2 weeks.
- Features a synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, improve brightness, and minimize the reoccurrence of discoloration (with continued use)
- 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches
- Paraben-, fragrance-, silicone-, gluten-, and hydroquinone-free
- Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discoloration treatments, such as chemical peels or non-ablative laser; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
HOW TO USE
- Twice daily, apply 3-5 drops of this skin discoloration serum to the face.
- If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and follow with a SkinCeuticals broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen.
- Limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
3% Tranexamic Acid: This synthetically-derived ingredient minimizes the reoccurrence of skin discoloration and stubborn brown patches with continued use.
1% Kojic Acid: Naturally produced by certain fungi, kojic acid helps improve skin brightness.
5% Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, this water-soluble vitamin is found naturally in yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains. It has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
5% HEPES: This synthetically-derived acid activates natural enzymes in skin to help break the bonds that bind dead skin cells to the surface for even exfoliation.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
People Who Viewed This Item Also Liked
KEY BENEFITS A daytime vitamin C serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin's complexion. In addition to antioxidant benefits, C E Ferulic improves the appearance of...
KEY BENEFITS Phloretin CF features a patented synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid to for enhanced protection against atmospheric skin aging – environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused...
KEY BENEFITS Phyto Corrective Gel contains hyaluronic acid, cucumber, thyme, and other botanical ingredients, making it an ideal moisturizer for sensitive skin. It also features mulberry to help minimize the appearance of discoloration and promote a clear, fresh-looking complexion....
The is the hero product of our line, full of peptides that sink deep into the skin to restore moisture and vitality. SHIPPING & RETURNS
KEY BENEFITS Blemish + Age Defense is a targeted, oil-free approach for aging skin prone to breakouts. This first-to-market acid blend combines 2% dioic acid with an optimal alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid formulation to reduce the formation of acne and...